Most of the types operate using the P.A.S.S. technique:
- P. Pull the pin on the fire extinguisher in order to break the tamper seal.
- A. Aim the fire extinguisher low, with the nozzle pointed at the base of the fire.
- S. Squeeze the handle of the fire extinguisher to release the extinguishing agent.
- S. Sweep the nozzle from side to side while pointed at the base of the fire until it is extinguished.
- If the fire re-ignites, repeat the last 3 steps.
Fire extinguishers need to stay in a ready at the time of fire. Because a fire, though unlikely, can happen at any time. When you use fire extinguisher, even partially, an empty Or even partially used fire extinguisher is useless. You need to Refill it.
Make sure fire extinguishers are ready and prepared to handle a fire emergency at any given time. If you fail to schedule regular inspections to recharge your extinguishers, you increase your chances for equipment malfunction and Safevision wants to give special attention to it.
We are also providing Fire Extinguisher Refilling services to the client at most reasonable rates. This Fire Extinguisher Refilling service is providing under the monitoring of our skilled and trained professionals. Our professionals teach the clients various important points on fire safety in easy and convenient manner.